If you’re planning a corporate meeting in Boston, you might have your go-to venues. But what better way to spark creativity for your team or impress a new or potential client than one of Boston’s more unique corporate meeting spaces. From classic historical venues to modern, edgy or green spaces, The Catered Affair can provide a surprising twist on the corporate meeting at some of Boston’s most interesting places.
- The Boston Public Library: Invite your employees or clients to one of Boston’s most impressive and historic buildings for an unforgettable meeting. Ornately decorated rooms will provide a fabulous first impression while being surrounded by the writings of the world’s greatest minds is sure to inspire excellent discussion.
- WGBH Studios: The cutting-edge studios of Boston’s public broadcasting station are the perfect setting for corporate meetings and events, especially those with an emphasis on communications and technology. The studios impress from the very first moment with a 1,320 square foot glass and steel lobby. Event spaces include the egg-shaped Metcalf Theater, the Calderwood Studio, where many public broadcast favorites are produced, the stunning acoustics of the Fraser Performance Studio or a variety of executive boardrooms. No matter the type of meeting you’re planning–from a presentation to a brainstoming session to a luncheon or dinner–WGBH Studios can both accommodate it and wow your guests.
- Old South Meeting House: In 1773, a meeting here triggered the Boston Tea Party, so who knows what a corporate event at the Old South Meeting House will result in? This historical venue is nestled in the heart of downtown Boston among modern architecture and skyscrapers, but hearkens back to hundreds of years of Boston history. The main hall seats 250 to 300 guests theater style–perfect for a meeting of the minds, lecture, presentation or other event.
- Cyclorama: Located in the heart of the South End at the Boston Center for the Arts, the Cyclorama is the perfect spot for creative meetings in Boston. Perfect for Boston trade shows looking for a departure from the traditional convention center, the Cyclorama is an historic building with a modern edge. Natural light filters into the 23,000 square-foot space through a dazzling copper skylight in this industrial, urban chic space that can accommodate events from 100 to 1,000 people.
- Old State House: Hold your business gathering or lecture in a place that will fascinate any history or political buff in your group. The Old State House’s museum galleries surround your guests, clients or employees with 300 years of Boston history–perfect for a meeting that’s hosting a lot of out-of-towners. Provide an intimate setting for a Boston lecture or meeting in one of the Old State House’s historical chambers.
The Catered Affair provides innovative menus inspired by each individual location and event for corporate meetings in Boston and New England. For unique luncheons, dinners and mid-afternoon break catering that matches the outside-the-box surroundings you select for your next meeting, contact The Catered Affair today.