Set the scene for Hallows’ Eve with an enchanted treat crafted just for you.
Transform your pumpkin into a Jack-o-Lantern while also conjuring up a delicious batch of roasted pumpkin seeds. These bewitching treats are sure to do the trick of treating your family to a memorable Halloween night.
- Carefully slice off the top of your pumpkin so you can easily remove the seeds along with any pulpy pumpkin guts.
- Once the seeds are separated, place in a cauldron of warm water (casting a spell is optional)! Let them soak and in five mystical minutes the seeds will rise to the top while the remaining pulp sinks to the bottom.
- Remove the seeds and place on a dish towel and pat dry. You now have clean seeds ready to be roasted!
- Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and drizzle with olive or avocado oil, sea salt, and add your favorite seasoning.
- Bake at 300 degrees for 20-30 minutes and voila, you’ve conjured up a delicious treat to enjoy.