Ever wanted a peek into what it would be like to have a wedding or a corporate event at The Boston Public Library? Curious about the menus and specials going on at the library’s very own dining spot, The Courtyard Restaurant? With our newly redesigned website, The Catered Affair at the Boston Public Library is giving you unprecedented online access to the weddings, corporate meetings, galas and events that we have at the Boston Public Library, as well as insight into the library’s room and event options for those considering planning an event with us.
Features of our new website include:
- A room by room list and took to discover all the Boston Public Library event rooms with details on capacity and availability
- A 3-D virtual tour of the Boston Public Library to give you an immediate view of where your vision for an event or wedding could take place
- Updated Blog content from weddings and other events at the library that will provide inspiration for your big day or special event
- An events gallery with pictures of some of the corporate events and nonprofit galas that The Catered Affair has planned at the library
- A food gallery featuring images of some of our delectable creations to make your mouth water
- Luncheon, tea and special event menus at The Courtyard Restaurant at the Boston Public Library
So take a few moments to get lost in the gorgeous events that The Catered Affair at the Boston Public Library has planned. Explore the library’s many event options, check out our delightful sample menus and feast your eyes on photos of over-the-top beautiful events. Visit our new website today!