Join us as we take you along for the ride by highlighting our dream summer corporate outing and retreat venues around New England. Here are our favorites, along with some summertime eye candy to get your creative meeting planning juices flowing!
- Black Falcon Pier Terminal: Take in Boston’s waterfront in this spectacular space, a former World War I era warehouse. Its 50,000 square feet of space includes an outdoor patio that will allow your guests to take in the urban Boston seascape.
- Harry Parker Boathouse: Sailing takes balance and teamwork–what better metaphor for a corporate retreat? This home to Community Rowing is a great spot to enjoy corporate meetings or dinners with the backdrop of the city’s twinkling lights over the iconic Charles River.
- The Valiant: It’s hard to unplug, but it’s tougher to check your iPhone when you’re cruising Boston Harbor in a gorgeous yacht. Perfect for a daytime retreat, The Valiant allows guests to soak up the sun, mix and mingle and enjoy the view of the city from the Harbor
- The Liberty Clipper – Schooner: For an interactive experience at sea, treat your employees to a Tall Ship charter. Work together to help raise the sails (team building, of course!) and end your day with a dockside cookout.
- Nauticus Marina: Escape to the Cape to truly bust free of the daily city grind that your company faces every day. A corporate retreat in a traditional vacation area like the Cape is refreshing and fun. Hold meetings or company dinners with beautiful ocean views and a nautical theme.
- Boston Public Library: Settle into the heart of the city in the Boston Public Library’s courtyard! With a bubbling fountain, plenty of room for a seated dinner or cocktail reception, and air-conditioned private art and architecture tours inside the library’s Mckim Building and new Johnson building, the space is perfect for a summer respite.
Dreaming of your own summer twilight party? If these spots don’t fit the bill, check out the comprehensive venue guide on our website.